It’s been quite a journey, but we’re finally here. A new kind of software is ready for testing.
If you have a group of friends/family that’s interested in supporting one another using monetary and non-monetary means, you’re a perfect fit to try out the Group Income prototype, and we want to hear from you!
What makes Group Income unique
- Group Income is a simple tool to calculate and distribute a minimum income for a group of friends.
- A voluntary approach that provides a social safety net that requires no political campaigning.
- Use any currency you’d like — cryptocurrency, fiat, it doesn’t matter.
- Empowers people to become the change they want to see in the world.
- Helps individuals buffer each other against life catastrophes in societies with poorly functioning social safety nets.
- Gives people more freedom to experiment with new, innovative ideas without taking on massive debt.
- Powered by a fundamentally different non-Big Tech software architecture that supports a federated approach.1 Think Mastodon/@-protocol but end-to-end encrypted2 and smart-contract based (no blockchains required).
- No eyeballs or biometrics needed! 👁🙅♂️ Sybil-attacks are impossible thanks to its design (more on this in a future blog post!)
🚨 How To Apply 🙋♂️🙋♀️
👉 Fill out this form and click “Submit”. 👈
What’s Next For Group Income
This week we will be in Chicago demoing Group Income to attendees of the BIG Conference. If you’re there in person you’ll have the opportunity to try out Group Income first-hand.
And in two weeks we will be announcing and presenting our end-to-end encrypted, decentralized protocol at the DWeb Camp 2023, so get your tickets now! 😄