Seeking someone who excels at one or more of the following:
- Marketing for crowdfunding
- Grant writing
- General fundraising
- Proven track record.
- Able to commit at least 15 hours per week for the next 5 months or so. We do weekly video chats on Monday at 8am Pacific Time.
- Are excited by what we’re creating.
- Hourly rate in cryptocurrency (or USD if there is no other way).
Here’s how to maximize your chances of getting the position
- Use the nav bar to look through the pages on this website (maybe watch some videos, read some posts). Decide whether this project excites you. We’re only looking for people who are genuinely interested/excited in what we’re creating.
- Proceed to Application Instructions below and apply as soon as you can.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us:
- What you’re interested in doing (crowdfunding? marketing? grant writing? some other type of fundraising?) and why you think we should hire you.
- What, if anything, you think you might have trouble with (be honest).
- Your fundraising background, including examples of fundraising work you’ve done in the past and the results.
- Link(s) to portfolio(s) if you have any.
- Any questions/concerns you have.
- How soon you’ll be able to start.
- Install Keybase and send a copy of that email to greg.
We should respond back within a week or so of receiving your application (depending on how many responses we’ve received so far).